- USA Hockey Registration (Click On the Hot Link To Go to USA Hockey Registration)
- Free for ages 6 & under; $35 for ages 7 and older
- Players must be registered with USA Hockey each calendar year to participate in an NYHL program.
- Once registered with USA Hockey, participants will receive a barcode numbered receipt which is your USA Hockey number for that season (or calendar year Apr 1 - Mar 31)
- Players and coaches are required to have this registration which will cover you (and all personnel) for any program organized by NYHL from Sep through Aug of that year.
- Use this number to register with the NYHL (step 2).
- NYHL Online Registration (Click On The Hot Link To Go To NYHL Registration Page)
- Players must register or ‘sign-up’ for each NYHL program, season or league including fall/winter league, summer skills and travel team try-out camps, so that the NYHL can plan accordingly for each season or event.
- Registration is online – please contact the NYHL office if web access is unavailable – and members are notified via web posting and/or e-mail regarding season or event information.
Problems? Please contact us!
NYHL Hockey Office - Attn: John Higgins, NYHL President
- E-Mail: email@example.com
To learn more about playing up and playing down an age level and to learn more about our registration guidelines, please click on the second button to the left.